Did you ever read any of those Weird Facts books where they highlight a state or city or all the haunted mansions in the country and provide a list of inane yet interesting facts about it? No? That's OK. But I'm still going to bore you with some weird facts of my own.
1. I am very picky about hair binders. They need to match my hair color or be solid black. And as soon as they're even a little stretched out, they go in the trash. I loathe trying to use a binder that needs to be wrapped around more than twice in order to be functional.
2. I occasionally eat popcorn for dinner. Sometimes even two bags.
3. I buy chapstick in bulk. It has to be the blue Chapstick brand with spf and I carry one in my purse and gym bag, store one at my desk and next to my bed, and usually have a spare stashed somewhere.
4. I put both mayo and ketchup on my hamburgers. Delicious.
5. I have a Chicago (the city, not the band or the musical) mug that I drink my coffee from. It has no real significance other than I like the size and design. I will make sure to wash it every morning so I can drink from that mug only.
6. I'm obsessed with word search and crossword games. I usually play for an hour or more before bed and sometimes to wake up my brain in the morning.
7. I have never worn foundation. I get occasional acne which gets a dab of concealer and I sometimes use mineral powder for uneveness, but even both of those items are non-daily wear. I just prefer to feel clean and natural on my face even if I have a blemish or spot.
8. I hate wearing socks and avoid it whenever possible.
Happy Thursday, all!
4. I put both mayo and ketchup on my hamburgers. Delicious.
5. I have a Chicago (the city, not the band or the musical) mug that I drink my coffee from. It has no real significance other than I like the size and design. I will make sure to wash it every morning so I can drink from that mug only.
6. I'm obsessed with word search and crossword games. I usually play for an hour or more before bed and sometimes to wake up my brain in the morning.
7. I have never worn foundation. I get occasional acne which gets a dab of concealer and I sometimes use mineral powder for uneveness, but even both of those items are non-daily wear. I just prefer to feel clean and natural on my face even if I have a blemish or spot.
8. I hate wearing socks and avoid it whenever possible.
Happy Thursday, all!
2 comments:
I hate socks, too. And closed shoes, but mostly socks.
I HAVE to wear socks if I'm wearing sneakers or even indoors...even in this horrid heat we have here. I don't know why, its a habit that I can't seem to veer away from. To me wearing socks is the same concept as having to cover myself up with a bed sheet when I'm sleeping even in 100 degree weather. odd! i know.
Post a Comment