Monday, April 28, 2014

Nearing 30

In exactly ONE WEEK I am going to be 30 years old. 
I can honestly say that this is no where near as scary as I thought I would be. I have a great career, a strong marriage, a beautiful little girl, and a home in a place I'm really learning to love. Overall, I can't complain at all about where my life is at as I enter my 30th year of life. I hope to accomplish even more as decade number three begins. For now, I'm going to go take care of a fussy baby and leave you with this sweet, fun list of 35 things every stylish woman should have in her 30's


1 comment:

JG said...

I know there are even greater things in your future! It's been a privilege to see you achieve your goals. Can't wait to see what's next!