Sunday, April 27, 2014

One Month

Today, Charlotte is one month old.
She is already one month old.
It's amazing how much she has already grown and changed in those four weeks. She surprises me with something new every single day and keeps us on our toes.

I'm also back to work already, which has provided its own set of challenges. Al works early mornings, home in time for me to get to the office by 8 am, then I come home and take over so he can do school work and attend evening classes. It's a complete whirlwind and incredibly draining on both of us.

But this face...
It's so worth it.

Happy One-Month, little lady. Thank you for enriching my life and filling my heart. You have taught me patience and resolve and shown me that love goes deeper than I ever thought. You make me a better person and your father a better man and we're both so blessed to continue this adventure with you.

By the way, for your birthday, I got you a set of size 1 diapers! Time to move up, darling!

1 comment:

JG said...

I can't believe she's already been here a month! Sounds like y'all are finding your routine like champs.