Friday, August 20, 2010

Pillow Talk

OK...so the "official" pillow talk is over, I have something too funny not to share...

After getting a little emotional that Al was off having fun when I wasn't able to be there, I decided it was silly and petty and he needed time to release stress/vent/get shit-faced.
Before I went to bed, the following text conversation ensued:

Me: Hope you're having fun tonight. Maybe you can actually sleep well for the first time in 9 months. If you need any inspiration, I give you full permission to think of lots of dirty things we can do together when you're home.

Al: Don't worry, I had enough dirty thoughts of you for the last 7 months to last a lifetime.

Me: Well, then it's a good thing we've got a lifetime to try them all out.

Al: Very true, we have a lot to talk about involving that when I get home... Can't wait.

Me: Good things?

Al: Absolutely. And they are looking forward. I'm thinking we should get professional photos taken.

Me: Things like that happen for engagements.

Al: Well, not engagement photos because we're not engaged. Just photos.

Now tell me what he's going to do with professional photos? He's such a silly (and yet oddly romantic and charming) man sometimes. But, he's mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exciting :) Both the photo's...and other things! haha

Jennifer said...

Haha, nice.