What's that you say? I have a blog?
And I started a meme over a month ago that I have yet to finish?
My readers are starting to drop away because I have nothing interesting to share other then pictures of shoes I'll never buy?
Hmmm...
Mondays suck. This one especially.
I was in class for 8 hours which consisted of:
- A quiz (ungraded that you had to treat like graded because it might become graded...yeah...if you figure it out, let me know.)
- A court deliberation exercise where we discussed our views in groups (also ungraded, although based on a graded paper we handed in last week.)
-Three other hours of class
THEN I worked 4 hours. Although I usually don't mind being there at night by myself, (I tend to get LOTS done) tonight I would have liked someone to talk to.
Then I came home and made dinner & curled up on the couch with some homework prepared to watch some Monday Night Football.
I sacrificed reading time to watch the Vikings play like big-fat-losing-losers.
And now I am eating an entire bag of Swedish Fish right before bed-time.
I have two thoughts about this:
1. The assorted pack with extra flavors is a waste
We all know the red ones are the only ones worth anything
2. I might have a sugar rush and not be able to sleep.
That would, of course, be OK because I could always read more, put away my laundry or do the dishes. But I just want to sleep.
Now that I've thoroughly bored you, I am heading to bed.
(I bet you wish I had more shoe photos instead!)
I might go back to the 30-day meme at some point.
But for right now, I'm just staying afloat until Mid-terms are over next week.
And life kinda stinks with Al gone (although I get A LOT more done, life is a little emptier.)
At any rate, I love my blog and my readers and I hope you'll bear with me.
Did I mention that I love the support ya'll give me?!?
2 comments:
Good luck with studying girl!
There are good weeks and bad weeks always...what I do to "float" my blog is set down on a long weekend and just write...I layout all the wordless wed (and pre date the post), Recipe blogs (pre-posted also), also I also do book review Tues (pre-posted). Sunday Stories are sometimes pre-written, and my "Think on These Things" on Thurs. That give my blog five post a week...then as I have time I post more...I have three "open" days that I have to stay on top of...
If I do a meme I do all the post at one time and pre post...
Hey I get it I may not be in school, but I work 50-60 hr weeks.
I work on my blog and am no less intense about my post...I just have to scedule time to make it happen....
Find the tricks that work for you :) we'll still be here...
Post a Comment