Today, I have a blogger relatively new to the scene who I started following not that long ago. She is a milspouse and she recently added a second little boy to her beautiful family! Despite some medical complications, they remained strong, loving and positive. Her (healthy, yay!) little boy is now home with his big brother and mom and dad!
Even on top of all that, she took the time to write me a wonderful guest post.
Please make her feel at home here!
Even on top of all that, she took the time to write me a wonderful guest post.
Please make her feel at home here!
~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~
Hey All,
I am Ashlee over at Our Little Fam! I am so happy to be guest posting for Mel, she is so sweet!
Recently I have dedicated Thursday nights to craft nights. I decided I had been spending too much time pinning things on pinterest instead of actually making them. I have started with pretty simple basic crafts, but hey it’s a start right?
Here are a few of my recent projects.
Fun and cheap, clipboards with scrapbook paper and vinyl letters. My sister is a teacher and I made one for her to have in her classroom. For mine I put magnets on the back so I can keep it on the fridge and clip notes or shopping lists to it.
I bought the clear frame from Walmart and used left over scrapbook paper. Decorated it with a simple ribbon. Cute for leaving notes, you can pretty much use it for whatever you want.
This next one has been one of my favorites..
Who hasn’t washed something in the dryer?? I have done it and realized once it was too late. Guilty, I have even washed my cell phone in the dryer before. Haha. I love this because it helps me remember now to check all pockets before throwing something in the washer.
Have any of you made something you found on pinterest, or were you like me and only pinning? ;)
Come visit me at Our Little Fam and share with me some fun project ideas you have found. Would love to hear from you. Always looking for fun new crafts.
Thanks Mel for letting me guest post for you. I hope you are having a fun time in Colorado!!
Xoxo,
Ashlee



3 comments:
The worst is when chap stick ends up in the dryer.. or a cell phone in the washer ;) Thanks for letting me guest post!
Oh my goodness- I have done wash without detergent, wash with electronics in it- you name it- I have done it!
Love it!! Such a great idea :)
Post a Comment