Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday Share: Moving Edition

As you read this, I will likely be elbows-deep in boxes and fighting with Al over where to put the kitchen utensils. I compiled this list of moving-related shares before I left Minnesota because I don't expect to have much time in front of the computer over the next couple of days.

{Which reminds me, be sure to make my guest bloggers feel special. I really appreciate their time and want y'all to show them just how great they are!}

READ: Why a PCS is like having a baby via SpouseBuzz


BUY: A sign like this for your new home


LEARN: How to Acclimate to a New Altitude

WATCH: This video...I hope none of these happen to us!


And finally...
REMEMBER: This post from my archives? Michelle's Brilliant Packing Strategy


Don't miss me too much while I'm gone!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Turned out to be not so brilliant. And it turned into the longest move ever! Don't fight too much - you can always rearrange later. We don't even bother with arranging the kitchen right away, since I always change my mind. In fact I just rearranged my kitchen a few weeks ago (again). Good luck!!