Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Share

Today, I am taking the first part of my bar exam: the MPRE. It is designed to test you on the rules of ethics for attorneys, but just like any standardized test, does a better job of testing your test-taking ability than it does anything else. Either way, I still have to take it (and get above a certain score) to qualify for my license in Colorado (and Minnesota - it's the same score, luckily.)

In the meantime, enjoy my favorite links of the week.


(Oh, how I needed this reminder this week!)

WATCH: Act of Valor (in theaters now) 
If you need convincing, read JG's review here.

Finally, in honor of the Day of Green, READ about the history of St. Patrick.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

I'll Love You Forever said...

Good luck with the MPRE test!

Kace said...

I just said a prayer for you that you would be confident in your ability and knowledge and that you do well. Good luck, dear!