Thursday, March 8, 2012

Taking Care of Business

Al left this morning. And while goodbyes are never easy, I feel OK.
I am glad to get back to the routine I've been away from for two weeks. I have a lot to do for school and graduation, not to mention job-hunting in Colorado and preparing to move all of my things out there. Al has to check in to his new unit and figure out how things are done around there. Needless to say, we are both crazy-busy, which will make these SIX weeks fly by! Did you hear that, SIX WEEKS! I can't believe it!

Today, I have this song for you. It seemed fitting. 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Linking up with Goodnight Moon.

Oh, and don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Nice song choice! Here's hoping these six weeks fly by!