I'm back in Minnesota for graduation weekend. It's good to see family and friends even though I just left a few weeks ago. The best part, of course, is the actual graduation, which will be tomorrow afternoon. I think this new life will feel more real once I don that gown and accept that diploma!
I pulled together another set of links for your pleasure:
LEARN: About how Julia can have a better life by TheFoundry
Which was in response to this infographic by the Obama Campaign
(**I provided both sides of the argument as a non-political, merely informative, share. I just found them both to provide good information no matter which side you're on!)
MAKE: One of these great party dips on Pizzazzerie
READ: This list of 101 Timeless Life Lessons by Marc & Angel
Don't forget to enter my giveaway! The winner will be picked when I return on Monday.
Have a great weekend!
(**I provided both sides of the argument as a non-political, merely informative, share. I just found them both to provide good information no matter which side you're on!)
MAKE: One of these great party dips on Pizzazzerie
READ: This list of 101 Timeless Life Lessons by Marc & Angel
Don't forget to enter my giveaway! The winner will be picked when I return on Monday.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment