I know my absence has left many of you wondering recently. Shortly after starting my new job, Alan and I found out we were expecting our first child...
Twelve weeks later, I'm feeling immensely better, getting my energy back and starting to feel "normal" again. Granted, I think I was "lucky" with my first trimester, and other than extreme fatigue and some weird food issues, I didn't experience too many discomforts.
Now that I am transitioning into my second trimester, we are pleased to share our news with the world.
Stay tuned for more as it develops and thank you for your patience as I dealt with so many changes (albeit, wonderful ones) happening all at once! I'm excited to share this journey with y'all!

.jpg)
.jpg)
11 comments:
Congrats!!! :)
congrats!!!
My son is just eight weeks old and iI know they joy of pregnancy so well as it is fresh in my mind. He is my first as well and I enjoyed going through my own stages of pregnancy. Hope your continues to go well :)
faintowander.blogspot.com
Congrats to you! How exciting! :)
So exicted to be a Grandma! Woot! Love you~ Mom ;)
So excited to be a Grandma! Woot! ;) Love you ~ Mom
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!!
I'm so happy for you and Al! And happy to have a place for the baby stuff Remy is going to outgrow soon, LOL! Just kidding, unless you want it, then not kidding. We can't wait to welcome the baby to the world, but we're going to have fun with his/her pregnant momma first. :)
I could not be happier for y'all!!!! CONGRATS!!! This is such happy news, I cannot wait to follow along with you on this journey through your blog!
Congrats!!
Yay!!!
Post a Comment