Sunday, November 3, 2013

Is this thing on?

I never expected when the job/baby/life thing happened that I would completely neglect ye old blog. I figured it would drop off for some time as I adjusted to the new schedule and my extremely low level of energy in my first trimester. I assumed that when work slowed down and I got back into a groove that I would return to the land of blog and my wonderful readers. 

So far that hasn't happened. I have barely kept up on reading others' blogs. I look through my Bloglovin' account and clear it out every so often and I do look at my Blogger Dashboard and think of things I should write about, but I don't. 

I don't think I've given up forever. There is still such a special piece of me that is expressed through this blog. I have great readers and wonderful friends I've met through this journey and I'm not at all ready to give that up just yet. In fact, now that I'm journeying into motherhood, I need this little slice of the internet pie more than ever. 

I need y'all to help me balance parenting with my blooming career. I need to figure out to prioritize both and still be a good wife, a loyal friend, and take the time I need for myself once and a while. This blog is the cornerstone to that balance and to reserving a little something just for me. 

So stay tuned. I will be back.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy to see you posting!!! :)

erika said...

We miss you!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the baby!!!

Current giveaway: A stencil! Our Journey Giveaway!