Monday, March 29, 2010

Monthly Thought-Provoking Question: March 2010

I am starting a monthly entry asking a thought-provoking question of my devoted readers.
Please participate!

Would you rather eat healthy and never work out or eat whatever you'd like but work out 5 days per week?

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Eat healthy, never work out. Well...plus an occasional treat ;)

Anonymous said...

eat what i want and workout! eating healthy sucks most of the time, its like self punishment. eating what you want is easy and working out will release endorphins that make you feel good and happy. so i say work out hands down.

Julie said...

Eat whatever I want...and then not work out...I know, I missed the point ;) Love you! Mom

Fitz said...

That's easy . . . having been a swimmer for most of my life I can testify to number one benefit of the sport . . . A swimmer can eat as much as he/she wants and never worry about adverse effects because he/she is never more than 12 hours away from a vomit inducing workout.

I vote eat whatever you want but workout 5-11 times a week.