I'm an attorney and financial professional. My husband is a soldier in the US Army. This is our story as we endure military life, balancing our careers, buying our first home, and loving on each other in every way possible! I am never quite sure where life is going to take us, but kick up your feet, grab a glass of pinot, and join us for the journey!
Awww...cute. I feel asleep at my computer last night after my Skype conversation with OccDoc. I've been running on empty for a few days because that computer chair is not anywhere near comfortable! LOL!
8 comments:
Awwww that's so adorable!!! It's always great reminding yourself that love is worth the wait, even though it sucks in the meantime. You can do it hun!
Well said!!! :)
Awww...cute. I feel asleep at my computer last night after my Skype conversation with OccDoc. I've been running on empty for a few days because that computer chair is not anywhere near comfortable! LOL!
this is so cute!
This is adorable!
I love this! I feel like I've been so out of touch the past couple of weeks and am not up to date on what's going on! I've missed you, friend!
I love this :) So creative!
www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com
I love this :) So sweet!
Post a Comment