Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to Know You...er...Me!

I thought I'd join in, once again, to fill up my Sunday post. I am/have prepared the rest of the Our Story series (thankfully...it's about time, huh?) They are set up to post on Monday and Tuesday.

Maybe, just maybe, I can follow through on a little surprise I've been brewing up.
I can't make any promises, so I'm not giving it away, but if it works, it's going to be totally awesome!

In the meantime, enjoy a few more things you've ALWAYS (OK, maybe never) wondered about me (courtesy of MannLand5, of course.):

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Sometimes. Most of the time they look unkempt or creepy (think 80's porn-stache - NOT sexy). Other times, they look like this:
2. What's the last concert you've been to?
Umm...I'm not sure I even remember. I think it was Kenny Chesney 3 years ago. Sad.
I'm going to Tim McGraw in about a month, though!
3. What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
Another hard question. I think most of the sitcoms I recall are actually 90's.
But, one that I KNOW is 80's and I LOVE is Growing Pains - because we all "get by with a little help from our friends."
4. Were you named after anyone?
Nope. My mom just liked the names.
5. When you buy new clothes do you wash before wearing?
Not normally. I'm too excited to wear them to wait to wash them. I will if I bought it somewhere where it seems necessary to do so.
6. If you didn't blog, what would you do in your spare time?
I'd probably read a lot more.
7. What is your favorite department store?
Does Target count? 'Cause that's my mecca.
8. If you were to get laser hair removal, where would you get it?
Brows. Definitely. I get the same wax job on them every time so why not cut to the chase. I would also do a part of my bikini line so I wouldn't have to worry about continuous "upkeep."

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Love Target! =D

Happy Sunday!

Kaylee said...

A surprise?! Cool! And heck YES Target counts - dude, we both know how much that store ROCKS! Oh! And you get to go to Tim McGraw?! At the State Fair? Sweet! I LOVE the State Fair - can't wait!!!

Lyzz said...

I didn't even think of my brows!! Do you remember ALF? That came to me after I posted my blog lol.

Julie said...

ACTUALLY, your middle name came from the Elton John song because your dad and I really liked him back in the day. Soooo, you were named Chloe' for that reason, does that count? XOXO!

Mel said...

Except Chloe is Megan's middle name, not mine! :) Good try, mom! XO

Ashley said...

I can most definitely relate on being really excited about wearing new clothes! Except new underwear and bras. Those I can wait on wearing while they dry. Ha ha. And Tar-jay. Best store around!

Unknown said...

Man I don't know anyone who wouldn't get laser on the lady bits! Upkeep is awful!