Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm Proud to Present

My shoe collection:
My flip flop collection (I actually have three more pair,
but they are often scattered throughout my apartment.)
The thick black ones have interchangeable straps of different colors & designs.
From top:
gold metallic t-strap sandals (generic Payless brand)
black leather gladiator sandals (Wet Seal)
white buckle flip flops (Wet Seal)
From top:
silver metallic turquoise flip flops (generic - my Aunt picked them up in Florida)
pink lace-up ankle strap flip flops (Old Navy)
navy polka dot canvas espadrilles (generic Payless brand)
white leather wedge sandals (generic Kohls brand)
silver metallic strappy wedge sandals (Charlotte Russe)
black patent wood-block heels (generic Payless brand)
cognac strappy heels (with about 4.5" heels) (specialty brand)
"The Vegas Shoes"
Candies magenta satin platform heels (from Kohls)
my Christmas shoes
red satin d'Orsay heels (generic Payless brand)
It is indescribable how much I love these shoes!
kelly green satin bow heels (generic Payless brand)
Donald Pliner chrome strappy heels
These are probably at least $200 shoes, but I found them at a thrift store for $5. No lie.
I show the picture of the shoe on my foot so you can see how perfectly they fit me. And you know how you can really tell when you're wearing expensive designer shoes? I could wear these for HOURS and they'll still feel like slippers.
From top:
brown leather Fioni kitten heels
tan & canvas slides (generic Payless brand)
cognac strappy slides (generic Target brand)
tan & black checkered Shoedazzle heels
From left:
black leather Merona sling backs
black sequined Mossimo kitten heels
grey tweed peep toe pumps (generic Target brand)
black leather Aldo d'Orsay heels
bronze leather Fioni heels
purple suede Fioni tie-up heels
burgundy patent leather pumps
black canvas peep toe pumps (generic Payless brand)
From left:
brown leather pumps (specialty brand)
tan & canvas peep-toe sling backs (generic Payless brand)
brown Mossimo strappy wedges
black patent leather booties (generic Target brand)
cognac peep-toe booties (specialty brand)
brown leather wedges (generic Payless brand)
blue leather pointed-toe flats (generic Target brand)
From left:
red patent leather mary-jane flats (generic Payless brand)
pink Merona leather flats (from Target)
From top:
brown leather flats (Old Navy)
black suede ballet flats (generic Payless brand)
From top:
tan (generic) tennies
(which look like a cross between geriatric shoes and bowling shoes)
brown Merona docs (from Target)
black LA Gear tennies
From left:
New Balance tennis shoes
Nike running shoes
Kenneth Cole Reaction black leather boots
brown leather scrunch boots (specialty brand)
camel Aldo cuffed boots
black suede Rampage over-the-knee boots
brown leather Mudd lace-up boots
grey suede (specialty brand) slouch boots
cowboy boots
(yes, they're real - not designer)
Esprit galoshes
(the infamous designer shit-kickers)

I'll return tomorrow refreshed and back to my regularly scheduled programming.
And continue the Our Story series.
Happy Sunday!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crow lady!

No Model Lady said...

Ha! I need to give Payless another try!! I gave up on them years ago but your shoes are adorable!

MJ said...

I love your shoes!!! I have to say that your Christmas shoes are my absolute favorites! How do you wear all of them?

lola said...

You have some adorable and awesome shoes!

Rei said...

I LOVE THIS POST! Thanks for sharing the Vegas shoes and the BOOOTS collection! I'm moving and I plan to organize my shoes once I'm moved so I hope I can do a post about my crazy shoe collection then!

Jordan Cole said...

im drolling! i have the polka dot ones in yellow! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha I love you so much for doing this. DSW soon? I'm looking for a few things for fall...and of course that sale rack is calling our names! <3

Lindsey and Co said...

Ummm....amazing! Im a new follower by the way and I'm obsessed with your shoe collection :)

Kaylee said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! This is fantastic!!! What size are you?? Next time I need a sweet pair of shoes, I am coming over to raid your closet :) Just kidding! But for real, you have some SWEET shoes!!! LOVE it!

Jenna said...

Love your shoe collection! I have the grey suede slouch boots (and also in brown) too! I love them! I wore them when I got married at the Courthouse! I love Payless and DSW! Your post makes me want to go shoe shop! :)

Unknown said...

Your boots are fabulous!!

Lisa said...

I am SO showing this post to P the next time he makes fun of how many shoes I have. (Totally jealous BTW- you have WAY more cute shoes and I have way too many pairs of running shoes/hiking boots)