Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Proof I'm Dating a Soldier

In case I had forgotten, or needed a gentle reminder, the following conversation occurred today:

(A little background: I was preparing an argument for my International Law class where my team represented a fake country debating a fake treaty and some issues of religious contentions and vandalism among countries, etc...)

Me: It seems like the law is completely against me on this

Al: How so?
(bless his heart for even pretending to be interested in my classes...)

Me: Well, because {insert long legal explanation that would bore ya'll to tears}

Al: What is the goal?

Me: To say that we shouldn't have to pay damages because it was not an insurgent of our country exclusively that created the damage.

Al: You should just go to war

Thanks, soldier. I'll be sure to bring that constructive advice to my group meeting this afternoon and see what they say. Love him!

10 comments:

Julie said...

LOL! Works for me ;)

Star Spangled said...

I wish there was a "like" button. I would "like" this post. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL. I would 'like' this post too. That was funny!

Little Momma said...

I second that! "LIKE~!"

Anonymous said...

Where is the like button when you need it?

Mel said...

I think Facebook might have copyright to "liking" things these days... Maybe not. Still, I prefer your lovely comments! :)

Unknown said...

That is FUNNY!

Brandi said...

LOL I love it! :D So we still on for the 10th? : p

Brie said...

Haha. I needed that. Silly boys, all guns & war.

Anonymous said...

ha! thats funny.