Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Fall Swap Package

I must be one lucky girl because when I found out that all the pairs were claimed for Flip Flop & Combat Boots' Fall Swap extravaganza, I realized I hadn't made the cut.
(Actually, I had totally blown off signing up and missed the deadline. My bad.)
Well, I wasn't the only one. The wonderful, LaDonna from Serendipitously Me paired up with me and I was able to participate.

I'm a total slacker and didn't get to the post office before the Monday holiday, so mine went out in the mail today. (Sorry, LaDonna - but I hope it will be worth it.) She was much more on the ball and ironically, my package arrived today.

It was a delightful surprise waiting for me when I got home from night class and I immediately dropped everything and tore into it!
Here's what I got:

A Scentsy pot with Cinnamon Vanilla and Pumpkin Roll scents!
A HUGE container of peanuts and candy corn! Yumm!
(My roommates are especially excited about this because I put it out on the counter to share since I can't eat the whole thing myself!)
Dessert flavors of Extra gum (Mint Bon Bon, Strawberry Shortcake and Key Lime Pie) - Which is just in time for me to run out of gum.
Body wash & lotion in Cucumber Melon. Chap stick in Coconut and Candy Corn.
Chili Mix (which is awesome, if you know that I LOVE making chili!)
An array of cocoa mixes - which I am SO not afraid to admit is my favorite part. Especially as Minnesota gets cold, I am a huge tea and cocoa fan and I can't wait to indulge in all the flavors!

LaDonna, you are lovely and awesome!
Nicole, thanks for hosting!
I can't wait to see what everyone else got.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

mmmmm the cocoa mixes would be my favorite too! the chili kit is a close second!!! ENJOYY!!

Ashley said...

I love those cocoa mixes. My favorite is the mint chocolate. MMM. I stock on up that flavor. Oh and the pumpkin roll scentsy! To die for! I buy a big brick because I love it so much.

Michelle said...

What fun stuff! I'm glad you were able to get in on the action! Isn't LaDonna great?

LaDonna Rae said...

The Chili Mix can be made VERY HOT (2-alarm) or MILD (No Alarm).

This is Texas Style chili...a Fall Favorite of mine!...we like it served over Frito's with onion and cheese for Frito Chili Pie or Spagehetti Noodles for 3-Way, hot dogs or even over Texas Cornbread (which is not sweet, but dry typically white cornmeal...Jiffy if a good substition...even if its not white cornmeal.)

Glad you liked your SWAP!!

LaDonna Rae said...

Ohh and I for got to tell you, don't use the whole package of Scentsy, your plug-in will only hold one square (1/6 of pk)at a time. :)

hmb said...

Scentsy is awesome! I love!

Erin said...

Hi I am a new follower!! I so wanted to participate in this but didn't realize it was going on until it was too late! Maybe she will host a winter themed one that I can do! Cute stuff! Love all the scentsy things!

Star Spangled said...

YUM! That makes me want to go make some hot cocoa right now!