OK. You've all been so patient with me while I ran this contest.
I promise it was worth the wait!
I have not finished the prize (if I'm being honest, I haven't started) because I'm in my last week of classes and simply haven't had the time. That will change this weekend.
But, I will show you what I have so far.
An ornament.
(Not actual one - photo found here.)
Which I will paint. And glitterize and Christmas-fy.
Are you excited?!?
On to that lucky winner.
Kaylee from Small Wonders!
I can't express how excited I am that Kaylee won! We've become great real-life friends in addition to being blog-friends and I want you all to go over to her blog and ogle her beautiful baby boy she had a couple weeks ago! Her family is beautiful and amazing. I am going to stop now so I don't embarrass her too much, but I am (biasedly) thrilled that Kaylee won this contest!
Of course, I will wait until you'd like me to send it, since you're going to be moving and I doubt you want one more thing to put in a box somewhere. Email me to confirm!

2 comments:
Woot! I'm excited to see the finished work!!! Yay for winning something - it's a first for me!!!
Congrats Kaylee!
Post a Comment