This is without a doubt my favorite time of year
(minus the cold, sleet and bad drivers.)
I LOVE Christmas-time!
I'm am completely in the Christmas spirit. My roommates probably hate me already.
I spew Christmas cheer like Oprah gives shit away.
Here is a list of stuff I love about this time of year:
Snow - of the clean, white and snowball-capable variety
Christmas music - loud so I can sing-along
Baking cookies - It's the only time I like being in the kitchen
Hot cocoa - many flavors of chocolate-y goodness
Buying presents for all the people I love - this is the best part by far!
Eating lots and lots of yummy food
Christmas music
The hustle & bustle at the mall
Mistletoe - for lots of smooching!
Sledding, snow-angels and even the little droplets of snow that get stuck on your eyelashes and mittens
Wrapping presents in lots of pretty paper and bows
Spending countless hours with great family and awesome friends
Macy's - Seriously, at Christmas, that place is a work of art!
The Holidazzle Parade
Decorating my house with candles, wreaths, stockings and OF COURSE the Christmas tree
Have I mentioned I like Christmas music? 'Cause I really, really do!
Christmas movies - Home Alone, The Grinch, White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street
Making or sending Christmas cards
Watching people open their gifts, and LOVE them!
The smells - Snow, evergreen, and cinnamon
Eggnog - Sometimes with Bailey's, sometimes not
Packages and letters actually come in the mail
And finally...
Knowing that I will have my man next to me for the first Christmas in 3 years
I'm heading home to make some hot cocoa, put on some Christmas tunes, wrap some presents and start my Christmas cards. Definitely in a festive mood!
1 comment:
I loved everything about this list and it's my absolute favorite time of the year as well! I've been ready and waiting for it for awhile now (shopping is done & almost all wrapping too!), most importantly because I get to spend it with my guy too, since he'll be home for 2 weeks on leave! :)
Post a Comment