Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Al and I will be taking our engagement photos the week before Christmas. I want some cool shots along the city streets by my school, possible even at night. Likely in the snow.
Here are some shots I'm inspired by from random photography blogs (props given accordingly.)
Found at Snippet & Ink.

9 comments:

Jordan Cole said...

How romantic. You made me what to watch a holiday love movie!

Michelle said...

The pictures are going to turn out fantastic! My brother and sister-in-law did Denver at dusk and the photos are amazing.

Julie said...

Nice :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your photos!

LaDonna Rae said...

very cool, I like 'em all...make sure you get some with him in uniform :)

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower! I love these images! Great choices and I can't wait to see how yours turn out!

d.a.r. said...

Ahh those are all jaw droppingly gorgeous!! I cannot wait to see how yours turn out. So fun!

Unknown said...

OOOOh I love them! I can't wait to see how yours come out!

Anonymous said...

Those are great inspirational shots, can't wait to see how yours turn out!!!

xx