Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Rewind

After three straight days of celebration I am worn out!
We've had lots of family, friends, gifts, food, games, fun and love...
And BOY am I wiped!

I don't have much to share about Christmas itself. We had a great time with my family and I am really blessed to have Al here with me.
We still have his family Christmas this week and we'll probably just spend the New Years weekend out at the farm with them. Should be another great time.

I am back to blogging (for real) this week, but I am headed to bed early to catch up on sleep missed from the exciting weekend.

Stay tuned this week for:
My response to the DADT commentary
A letter to my sister
Engagement Party recap
AND...a sneak peek at our engagement photos
(I've got the first batch, but we're waiting until they're all in before we select and post.)

Happy Monday, ya'll!

1 comment:

Star Spangled said...

Happy New Year, friend!!