Friday, December 17, 2010

I've got a little time...

To say HI to my blog-lovers.
Although, I'm not sure there is anything major to say.
I've got a final this afternoon, which I feel OK about. I studied with a group yesterday and that helped (it usually doesn't work for me, but this one did.)
Then I'll have ONE final left, on Monday, and I'm already making progress on studying for it.
I've also got a small list of things to do before Al gets here (also Monday).

But perhaps the most exciting part of my weekend will be Saturday.
I'm going over to my parents house to try on my wedding dress.
Yes, I bought a dress.
I've had it for over a week and haven't tried it on. I pulled it out of the box, but otherwise I haven't even really looked at it. Assuming it fits, it's "the one" so I'm not too worried.

I'm that girl who has a dress before I even have a wedding date.
Oh well, I have my priorities, I guess.
Did I mention it was less then $300?
Yeah, I'm super-proud of that.
And it leaves more money for a nice pair of wedding shoes.
Like these:
(found here, although I'd probably buy them at Macy's)
They're delicious, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. ;)