I am up to my ears, eyeballs and neck in finals and just am not able to give a full post today. I do have an interesting post rolling around in my head for the weekend, but I've got to get through the muckety-muck of Constitutional Law and Agency first.

So, without further adieu, my Friday Fill-in Answers:
1. If you were given $1000 right now, how would you spend it?
Savings. Lame, I know, but this girl has a lot of school debt and is saving for a wedding.
2. If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exists) for your life story, what would it be?
Oh geez, I don't know that I can answer this. I just can't think of one!
3. If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach?
Civics or Social Studies. Although, I've actually considered teaching at the college or law school level at some point.
4. Has being a Milspouse changed your views of the holidays? If so, how?
I don't know if it's changed per se, but I definitely appreciate certain things more. Like the fact that I will spend Christmas with my man for the first time in 3 years. And how that is so much more important then food and gifts.
5. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
It would have to be when I was a kid and my Grandparents still lived in Germany. Oma would send us wooden shadow boxes that she turned into December advent calendars and each day would have a gift, treat or toy in it. It was really awesome!
1 comment:
Savings is so not lame. Plus, it's smart to put it towards your wedding. :) Those advent calendars sound really special. What a nice memory!
Post a Comment