Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dream Big

I am starting my third year of law school today.
While I am feeling overwhelmingly thrown into a state of productivity and work, after a summer of such delightful relaxation and bliss, I am looking forward to getting the ball rolling on the rest of my life. This just means I'm one day closer to that diploma. One day closer to joining Al in Colorado and starting the rest of our lives.
(And, hopefully finding a job somewhere in there.)

This song, by Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band, is one of my studying favorites.
It inspires me to keep working towards my goals and gives me a more positive outlook.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck today! You should totally do a cutesy photo with a backpack and a sack lunch for your other blog since it's your 'first' day of school (for this school year). :)

Jenna Grayson said...

I really like the use of the word "bliss" in your Summer description :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations and I hope today is a beautiful day for you- you can rock this year, one day at a time! Awesome song as well :D Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, you will do great! :)