Friday, August 12, 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-in


I'm leaving for the weekend for a wedding, after a meeting at school. I should return on Sunday with more interesting things to discuss, but for now, I'll leave you with the Friday Fill-in from Wife of a Sailor:

The best thing my parents taught me to do when I was a child was _________________.
Stand up for myself. Work hard. Treat people and yourself with respect.
However, one thing I wish they did differently was _________________.
To be more honest about life experience; tell me the good and bad about drugs, drinking, sex. There was always an open door policy to ask questions and my mom was always very thorough and informative. But I still feel like I was a little sheltered from some things and had to experience them myself.
One thing I’ve always wanted to try but haven’t is _________________.
White-water rafting
One thing I never thought I’d try but I have is _________________.
Dying my hair
If I could give my 16-year-old self one piece of advice I’d tell myself _________________.
Respect and love yourself. Once you do, others will too!

No comments: