Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend!

For most of you, it's still just Thursday but I don't have Friday classes so, for me, it's the freakin' weekend, baby! I started out the week (and most of last weekend) sick as a dog and then I had an especially heinous week with school and homework. As a result, I am particularly excited for the weekend. This weekend, I have a birthday party for my little brother (who is now 4 years old.) And another one for my step-dad. Hopefully, I will get to see the Lion King 3D before it leaves theaters and maybe do a little shopping. No matter what, I will enjoy at least a few hours of doing absolutely nothing.

What else would be more fitting than Rihanna's new song: Cheers!

My favorite lyrics:
Life's too short,
To be sitting 'round miserable,
People gonna talk,
Whether you're doin' bad or good,
I've got a drink on my mind,
And my mind on my money, yeah,
Lookin' so bomb,
Gonna find me a honey, yeah
I've got my Ray-Bans on,
And I'm feelin' hella cool tonight,
Everybody's vibin',
So nobody start a fight, yeah.

It's not the most lady-like song, but sometimes that's all the really works to get you through to the weekend. Cheers, ya'll!

1 comment:

Kristle Helmuth said...

LOVE this song, and CHEERS, its officially my weekend as well!