Thursday, September 8, 2011

Haven't Met You Yet

This week, for the song link-up I wanted to feature two of my favorite artists, singing the same song. The first is the wonderful Michael Buble (who seems to be a trend on the link up this week.)
His blues-y rat-pack style singing is so delightful, it's hard not to smile when he opens his mouth. Plus, he's sexy. Like, really sexy.
And then you have a group of some of my favorite guys. I went to college with them and they are a talented bunch of acapella singers. This is their remix of this song and I happen to think they did a darn good job of honoring Mr. Buble's talent with some talent of their own.
I'm going to see them sing in a showcase tonight here in downtown Minneapolis and I could not be more excited. Please, check out their YouTube page and their website and give them some love. Tell them Mel sent ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love a cappella groups :) I was in the one at my high school for 4 years. These guys are pretty good! :)

Samantha said...

I <3 Michael Buble!! swoooon :)