Friday, September 23, 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-in

I slept in on this fall morning, letting the cool breeze in through the open window and wrapping up tight in my fleece blanket. I didn't even have to move to get my coffee (because my mother really, really likes me - Thanks, mom.) Seriously. This morning = bliss.

So, I am lazily getting ready to start the day and thought I would answer the MFF from Wife of a Sailor. I hope you're enjoying your Friday morning as much as I am.

  1. My favorite thing that happened this week was this morning. 'Nuff said.
  2. Find a penny, pick it up and all day long you’ll be a penny richer.
  3. Autumn is officially here and my favorite part of the season is every wonderful second of it!
  4. One of the things I’d like to do before winter arrives is make a leaf pile, like I did when I was a kid and dive in!.
  5. I –ABSOLUTELY WOULD be willing to participate in MilSpouse Secret Santa.

No comments: