As evident from the below conversation, we are clearly not in Kansas - erm, Minnesota - anymore!
AL: Holy s*@#, baby! You are not going to believe what I am looking at right now...!
Me: Uh, what?
AL: A bear...crawling into someone's car
Me: Really? Holy crap!
AL: Yea, the guy opened his car door to let the bear in and now he's just sitting there.
Me: What? Like, he knows the bear or something?
AL: I guess...he just drove away. With the bear in the backseat.
Me: What? Are you sure it was a bear? Maybe it was a dog or something?
AL: Honey, it was a bear. I promise you it was a bear.
Me: So, the guy wanted him in the car? Is it a pet or something!?
AL: I don't know...
From what I gather, the bear willingly and at the request (with very little urging) of the driver, lumbered into the backseat of the car, much like a dog would and sat down. The driver then got in the car and drove away.
Does this guy own a bear as a pet?
And if so, does his live in our apartment complex?
What kind of pet deposit would you put down for a bear?
If not, was he a "bear-wrangler" or someone who is just really bear-friendly?
How do you train a bear to come when you call and do what you say?
Holy smokes, guys. Colorado sure is a new adventure!
4 comments:
That is awesome. Talk about a whole different world!
Bwa ha ha. This made me laugh! I sure as heck hope it was his pet.
Haha, this makes me laugh. Too funny! Crazy Colorado ;)
Wow, that is wild!
Post a Comment