Friday, May 4, 2012

I Live in Colorado

I don't know if you've heard the news, but I live in Colorado. Seriously.
I'm not just visiting, it's not just an extended stay for the summer...
I live here.

It's unreal to think that this day is finally here. I feel as though every thing I've been doing for months, hell, years is for this. This, right here.

I'm still getting settled in and tomorrow is my birthday (28 - eek!) so I'm still too busy to write a real post. After this weekend, I will be back with a more complete update and to tell you just how fantastic my new home is.

Did I mention that home is in Colorado?


(Enter my giveaway before it ends!)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! Have you ever seen the musical for "Unsinkable Molly Brown?" There's a song called "Colorado, My Home" on there and I may have it on my iPod. ;) Happy early birthday!

Lou said...

I live here to !! So glad your happy. have a good birthday!

Sailor's Valentine said...

I'm also in Colorado.. :)