Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Loyal Readers: A Giveaway

As I transition into the next part of my life, I can't help but be introspective. So much has happened over the last three years and I am very tired but extremely happy. I owe much of my success through that time to blogging - having a place to come and share my thoughts, feelings, secrets; having an outlet for all of those emotions; and building a great support group of readers, fans and lifelong friends. 


Today, I want to say thank you!


Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for being on this journey with me. For navigating this crazy life, for better or worse, and for being brazen enough to put it all on the web. I appreciate your readership and your friendship and look forward to many more years together!


Speaking of the future, I have a lot of ideas rolling around regarding the future of this blog. I am considering purchasing a domain and revamping the entire look of the blog. I am also looking into ways to monetize, or at least allow for advertisements and other small money-making capabilities. None of this has made it past the research and development phase, but when it does, I am sure I will reach out for help. I expect to move forward late summer, if at all.


So, I've said my words, but now it's time to put my money where my mouth is. 
As promised, a giveaway!

WHICH GIVEAWAY PRIZE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO WIN?


Last week, I asked you to participate in a survey to see what kind of prizes you would like to receive as a prize on my blog. An overwhelming number of you said an Amazon.com gift card. I can't blame you - I LOVE shopping on Amazon.com as well!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

16 comments:

Lyzz said...

I'm not a huge fan of amazon, but I think it's very nice of you to give your readers a gift card!

JG said...

I am so, so proud of you and excited for this new phase of life to begin for you. I'm very thankful to call you friend!

As far as the gift card, I've got an Amazon cart always full at the ready, so I'm sure it'll be a selection from there :)

Chantal said...

I would probably buy myself a book! I've been needing a new one!

Nicole said...

I would buy something pretty for the house!

Anonymous said...

I would put that $10 to use for my LSAT prep materials!!

Dani said...

Hope the move to CO is going well, and post grad life is awesome :)

erika said...

First off, thanks for taking us on the journey with you!

I would buy something completely unnecessary, like a cd or a new book. :)

Lisa said...

Great idea! I've enjoyed reading and look forward to reading more!

Kace said...

Little man just outgrew about five diapers so I'd probably use it on a cloth diaper :) Love amazon.

Unknown said...

I would put it towards books...or cloth diapers:)

Erin said...

I think I'd use it to buy a book for my Kindle app! Summer reading!

Cat said...

I'd probably use it for gifts for others...or cloth diapers, just like the other mamas :)

Sailor's Valentine said...

That's really awesome! :)

Sailor's Valentine said...

I'd probably buy gifts for my kids.

Jessica said...

Pick me, Pick me!

Rei said...

I was so happy to see your logo flash across my screen. it's been too long. faaaarrr toooooo looonnnngggg!