Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday Share

This week has been a complete whirlwind, and, frankly I don't foresee that getting any better. We're only in week two (technically three, with the preview week) of my Bar class and it's only going to be more intense as we get closer to the bar exam. I am trying to stay on top of blogging, but after class, studying, job searching and spending time with Al, I'm usually pretty wiped. 

This Saturday, I've collected a lot of links to share with y'all, most of which have provided me much-needed study breaks. Hope you enjoy them too!

READ: The June issue of Matchbook Mag featuring (one of my favorite) designer Cynthia Rowley!

(Forgive me for this one, but...) FIND: The (valuable) lessons one can learn from Sex and the City (or any girly show)

REMEMBER: All these great things from childhood? Feel old yet? 


PLAN: a staycation in your city - is yours on this list? 


LEARN: How to use TriCare while on leave or vacation via Healthy Homefront


MAKE: Cupcakes (1 or 2) for your summer events or these delicious jello "mimosas"

Thanks for your support!

No comments: