Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Share

Another week gone...At this point, I am an expert on gathering and sharing my favorite web-links. You should see my bookmark folders which are broken down into categories such as "political," "diy/decor," "fashion," "money," etc...and then into subcategories: "shared," "not to share," "yet to read." 
Don't feel bad, I actually really enjoy the process! I just hope you like the shares as much as I like sharing them!

This week:


BE: Safe this summer by following this list of safety tips.
Great tips on health and safety for your home, car and the beach! Via Walgreens


LEARN: How to cancel on someone gracefully via Lifehacker


BUDGET: your life using this financial priority pyramid from Moneysense


STYLE: your hair in one of these braided styles - perfect for days at the beach or when you did have time to wash your hair! Via Real Simple


I am looking for guest bloggers or people who would like to provide a product for giveaway. This is a great way to promote your home business or etsy shop or just to get more traffic to your own blog! If you are interested, please message me (or stop by my Facebook page) to sign up!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey! Just read over in Flip FLops & Combat boots were swap partners! Send me an email with your address christine.kohler85@gmail.com . Looking forward to reading your blog and shopping for some fun summer things for you!!!