Thursday, November 8, 2012

My time with a pessimist

Over the last couple of days I got to spend quite of bit of time with Michelle, a well-adjusted pessimist. Of course in real life (as opposed to blogger life) she's much less of a pessimist and more, well, awesome! We are both recent home-buyers so we thought it would be great to trade off hosting each other at our homes to steal decor ideas from one another. I hosted Tuesday and she hosted me yesterday. I got to meet the pups and the bunnies and she was stuck with just me

Of course, we didn't take a single picture. 'Cause we're lame like that. And we got caught up doing house tours, eating yummy snacks (she made an amazing salmon salad in an avocado bowl - I might have to eat lunch at her house everyday) and in talking the day away. Oh, and she brought me house-warming flowers!

It was so much fun! It is always a joy when you meet a blogger friend (you know, one you feel like you've known forever) and then they are every bit as wonderful in person. I am grateful to have the opportunity to develop these friendships here in Colorado and definitely foresee us being lifelong friends! I hope she shares that feeling! 

Seriously. It doesn't get any better than turning blog friends into real friends. Except maybe doing so with salmon salad. 

2 comments:

Erin said...

Shut the hell up, she's out here? I'd be down to do a meet up with you ladies!

erika said...

Yay! I met Michelle almost a year ago now, and it was a blast hanging out with her. :)