Last year, I wrote my own Christmas letters for the first time. I have always sent cards, but this was the first time I sent a letter detailing my life's happenings. I included a few photos and inserted that into my typical Christmas card. The response was extremely positive and most people requested a similar letter again.
This year, I wrote a letter, added some photos and sent them all via e-mail. With our trip home and the chaos leading up to is, we decided it was easier and cheaper to do it that way. It doesn't beat a physical card, hand addressed, and received in the mail, but sometimes you have to make choices. Hopefully, next year I will go back to a more formal card/letter. Still, I wanted to share it with the remaining people in my life: my readers. And what better time than Christmas Eve to share a sweet note with y'all?

1 comment:
I love this! I have always wanted to do a Christmas letter, maybe next year. :) Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment