Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Treats

I have been very busy this weekend, planning for our trip home, baking cookies, a few house projects, and keeping up with my normal work tasks. I have enjoyed some great Christmas tunes (and a smattering of football) for background noise and the weather has been sunny and crisp. All in all, a perfect start to December.
Since I am in such a good mood, I wanted to drop in to share a few goodies with you. 

For your ears (and eyes):
I've shared my love of Karmin before, but I can not get over how talented they are! And hello...who doesn't love a good Coach ad (styled by Rachel Zoe...swoon!)

For your mouths: 



Just made these. Amazing. I made no alterations to any of the recipes and I found them to all be delightful! 

For your minds & souls:
This week, I have four days of gift lists. They are all things I want, but serve as a great guide for the women in your life.
Soon, I will also share my recent DIY: chalkboard file cabinet. It is currently sitting empty in  my office, but once I get a few hours, I will start filling it up with colorful labels, folders, and all the boring (and not-so-boring) documents that keep our house together.

Finally, I will recap the month of November and the progress on my 12 in 2012 list.
In the meantime, I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! Cheers.

No comments: