Last year, I made a list of 12 goals for the year 2012. They were not necessarily measurable goals so much as traits and lifestyles changes I wanted to make. I had a few measurable goals, but in all they were more like guidelines. For last year, that was a necessary approach. I was finishing law school, moving across the country, and starting a new career, so I wasn't exactly free to accomplish new goals and try new things. Therefore the 12 goals I made for myself were suited to that lifestyle.
This year, however, I'm settled in, loving life and ready to hit the ground running. As such, I put together a list of new goals - goals that match my new life and that I can hold myself accountable for. Also, I was tagged by my dear friend JG to come up with five goals (wishes) for the new year. (It's a good thing she tagged me too, because when I first started this post I still had over 10 items on my goal sheet. Being held to five goals made me focus on the important ones and narrow that initially too-long list down!)
The result of those hours of reflection and thought is this list - 5 simple, significant, and trackable goals for 2013! Throughout the week, I will take each individual goal and break-down my plan for accomplishing the goal and what markers I will use to track them. For now, I'll simply debut the list:
The result of those hours of reflection and thought is this list - 5 simple, significant, and trackable goals for 2013! Throughout the week, I will take each individual goal and break-down my plan for accomplishing the goal and what markers I will use to track them. For now, I'll simply debut the list:
{I am supposed to tag five people to participate, but I would rather allow my friends and readers to set their own goals and plans for the new year. If you would like to participate by creating 5 wishes for 2013, please let me know, so we can encourage, push and applaud each other as we proceed through the year!}
Here's to a great new year!
Here's to a great new year!

1 comment:
how exciting! happy new year!
Post a Comment