Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday Share: Spring clean your entire life!

When I think of spring cleaning, I often think of pulling out the fridge to clean behind it and spraying down the window screens. Sometimes I think of pulling out the summer clothes and washing and putting away the winter ones. Even less often, I think of all the other little tasks that need to be done, such as going through the medicine cabinet and tossing expired meds or clearing old, unnecessary paperwork out of the file cabinet. Yet, all of these things are important and help us enter into spring and summer (when kids are around and there are more activities planned, hence, less time for cleaning and organizing) prepared and feeling great! 

So, for this lovely spring Saturday (it's almost 80 here in Colorado!) I am presenting you with a whole slew of links to help you with spring cleaning your house, your wardrobe, your office, your budget, your career, and your life. Excited? Read on...

Spring Clean Your Home
40 house-cleaning tips - via Simple Organized Living 
(Perfect for those "tricky" spaces that you never think to clean)
Master spring cleaning - via the Huffington Post
Spring clean your fridge - via Mom's Everyday
Good Housekeeping's Spring Cleaning Resources 
(I especially like their 10 hidden germ spots article)

Spring Clean Your Closet & Wardrobe
Spring clean your work wardrobe - via the Daily Muse
(More specific tips on certain articles of clothing you're not sure about.)

Spring Clean Your Finances
Spring clean your finances - via CreditKarma

Spring Clean Everything Else
Spring clean your career - via the Daily Muse 
(This has everything from freshening up your resume to cleaning out old emails!)

Don't forget to spring clean your mind as well! Whether you like yoga, meditation, devotionals or something else, it is just as important to use this time to de-clutter your mind, rejuvenate your soul, and de-stress your life. 

This weekend get a jump start on some of these tasks and let me know how it goes!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Getting ready for PCS'ing is doubling my motivation for Spring cleaning...... trying to get stuff organized, de-clutter the house - you know the deal!

By the way, I wanted to give you New Blog Love award - you can find it on my blog.