So, since I talked a big game to the Lady about dressing up today, I was VERY upset when I left my camera in my friends car last night.
{At least I hope it's in her car. After searching a few places it has not shown up. I certainly hope I didn't lose my camera for good. Although I've already hinted that I want a nicer one anyway.}
Instead, you get dirty-mirror, cell phone photos displaying my dressed-for-a-four-star-dinner-with-friends in a very dingy-late-night-diner kind of way.
Oh well, hopefully you still get the point.

Dress - H&M
Beaded Stretchy Belt - Express

Earrings - Forever 21

I actually got dressed around this clutch. It's heaven.
Clutch - Forever 21
Flower perfume ring - Victoria Secret (contains Heavenly perfume)

Black D'Orsay heels - Aldo
By the way, I had the BEST meal ever! It is restaurant week here in the Twin Cities and many nice restaurant's offer great meals for cheaper so you can sample their food. A few girlfriends and I got a 3-course meal at Oceanaire. Three courses, including dessert and splitting two bottles of wine = $50. Plus, it's nice to have the ability to dress up and pretend we're fancy rather then poor law students.
Head over to Lady's house to link up!
3 comments:
Well played...
I love that clutch!! I have been obsessed with the nude palette lately!
HOT! I love restaurant weeks! We always hit them where ever we live. Yum!
You look so sexy, what a cute dress!
Post a Comment