Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Blog-a-Versary!

It's my blog-a-versary!

I have been blogging for ONE YEAR. Such an occasion calls for celebration!
My blog-a-versary celebration is going to last for THREE DAYS!
Each day I will give away a lovely prize to my readers who join the party.

Tomorrow, I am going to look back over my last year and give a highlights reel of where I've been. Wednesday, I will look forward to the next year and what it has in store for me.

Today, however, I want to open the proverbial door of communication and give everyone an opportunity to ask questions they might still be wondering about me. I encourage you to look at the Me, Him and Our Story page above and look through the You Asked page first to get an idea of where to start with your questions.

The give-away part is simple:
You get one entry for every question

{I will not avoid any questions without a reason, and it's unlikely I will even do it then. I would like to avoid as many duplicates as possible, so look through the links above first!}

Now, what do you win?
I have another copy of "Jenny the Milspouse" Comic Book

This contest, along with the other two, will close on Sunday, March 27 at 23:59.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on one year! Are you buying yourself a new pair of shoes to celebrate? I think you should.

Star Spangled said...

Happy blog-a-versary!!! And many mooooore!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Julie said...

Congrats!!!!! It's been a great ride...can't wait to see where you go from here.

Kaylee said...

Woo! By the way, I got your card! SUPER cute and definitely made me smile!

Jennifer said...

What are you most looking forward to completing on your Summer Goals list?

Samantha said...

If you could give advice to your teenage self, what would you say?