Welcome back to day three of my blog-a-versary celebration!
{Don't forget to go back over the last couple days and enter my giveaways.
So, far entries are limited so you have a good chance of winning something.}
Today, I want to look forward to the next year.
Things I expect will happen; things I hope will happen.
This year...
...I will finish my second year of law school
...I will move in with my husband in El Paso, then back to Minnesota, and then into a home with my husband in Minnesota (whew! That's a lot of moving!)
...I will write my long-paper for graduation
...I will complete my summer goals list
...I will get a job for my return to Minnesota
...I will learn to cook a week's worth of amazing meals
...I will spend 3 whole months in the same state, city AND house as my husband
...and I will love on him every second of every day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do have a prize for the third day, but I am not going to reveal exactly what it is.
I leave in the morning for El Paso, to visit Al for a long weekend.
{Hence how late this post is. I've literally been scrambling all day to pack, run errands and get various other things taken care of. Oh, and, well, I've just had other things on my mind.}
So, the prize for this week will be El Paso themed. Something kitschy from the airport or a random tourist gift shop. Something so tacky it's awesome, because, that's how much I love my readers!
You don't need to enter for this final prize. Anyone who is entered in the previous two, will automatically be entered for this one. You can NOT enter this giveaway by itself. If you want the El Paso prize, you must enter one of the other 2 giveaways.
Stay tuned Monday when I announce the winners and reveal the third prize.
Have a great weekend (although I definitely think mine will be better!)
2 comments:
Have an amazing weekend!!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend with your man!!!
Post a Comment