Saturday, June 25, 2011

Advice for Mature Humans

I spent the first half of my day in the sun at an FRG fundraiser. I really got to know those ladies a little better, as well as the CO and Squadron Commander. It was, however, much too hot (about 110 degrees) so I am spending the rest of my day sipping cold drinks inside with my air conditioning.

Of course, I am keeping myself entertained with Facebook and Blogging.
Do you do this? You should.

I found this pin today and thought I would share it here.
Click to enlarge (then click to zoom again.)
But you should come join me on Pinterest too!

Enjoy your Saturday, ya'll!

3 comments:

Jordan Cole said...

I am obsessed with Pinning, my first one got "deleted" so I had to start an entire new account. I want to repin everything you pin!

Jessica said...

I'm not really sure what it's all about, but I want to look at it. Do you have to have someone invite you or can you just join?

Monica and Whitney said...

Love this. I hate that moment I realize I'm wrong in arguments! haha. Thanks for sharing!

Ask the Duplex