Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Funday?

Not for me. I'm in bed with clogged sinuses and the sniffles. Oh, and about 7 hours of homework. While I moping around that I can't go watch football with my family, I will be sucking down tea in hopes this sickness doesn't last. If only my Twinings selections were here - alas, I'll have to settle on my Trader Joes tea instead.

A quick bloggy-world note: I got an award!
It's been awhile - a long while - since I've received any blog awards, so I was pleasantly surprised to receive The Versatile Blogger Award from Taylor at Our Military Home.

The rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Taylor for brightening my day. Through my sinus-med haze, I am smiling a big toothy-grin and feeling extra-special today!
2. Share 7 things about yourself

-I seriously consider eating ice cream for dinner at least once per week
-I am up by 6:30 most mornings because I need an hour to read blogs and e-mail before I even get out of bed
-If I don't get to enjoy my morning routine, I am inevitably cranky and "off" for the rest of the day
-I am obsessed with watching home decorating TV and can not wait to get a house so I can start implementing all my good ideas
-I always try to match my underwear to my outfits even though I know no-one else will ever know
-I always wanted to be a dancer, singer or athlete instead of an academic
-I have officially wasted enough time blogging and need to move on to homework

3. Pass the award along
*I'm supposed to give it to 15 newly-discovered blogs, I found 9

3 comments:

Taylor {OurMilitaryHome.com} said...

You're very welcome! I really enjoy your blog ; ) Good luck on finishing strong this year.

Danielle, VA Beach Photographer said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :)

I'll Love You Forever said...

Thank you for the award, you are so sweet! I am sorry you have not been feeling well, hopefully you have made it through all your homework. I have lots of homework this week and Im trying to stay on top of it all, its hard sometimes :) and heck yeah for ice cream for dinner, theeee best!