I wanted to stop in momentarily before I embark on a ridiculously busy weekend in which I hope to get a lot of homework done in time to watch the Superbowl on Sunday.
1. What is your favorite winter memory?
We used to sled down the hill in my Grandparent's back yard. They were on a hill and we would build a big ramp and line the sides with hay bales and shovel the snow up. It was basically like a luge shoot and we would fly down the hill and clear across the lake.
2. What is your current favorite TV show?
I watch The Walking Dead every Sunday and I am very excited for the Army Wives season premier on March 4!
3. What was your favorite thing that happened in January?
My one-year anniversary - although it passed uneventfully, it was a special milestone nonetheless.
4. What is the best sound in the world?
Sound? Gah, I don't know. I love music and laughter and nature. I think the list of sounds I don't like (my alarm clock, the doorbell when I'm fresh out of the shower and the sound of my professor's voice) is much easier to delineate!
5. What is the biggest lesson you have learned as a Milspouse?
This might seem like a gimmie answer, but I have learned not to sweat the small stuff. There are so few things I can really control when it comes to the Army and my long-distance marriage. Don't let your heart (or head) get weighed down by the little things; focus on what matters and relish the good stuff!
Please don't forget that I am still looking for guest bloggers. I would like at least 5 more ladies to help hold down the fort in a few weeks. Leave a comment or email me if you're able and interested!

3 comments:
There is nothing like a good sledding hill! We lived on a hill growing up, but it terminated in a retaining wall with a three-foot drop into the bushes in our neighbor's yard. That added a little spice to our sledding experience when we couldn't brake in time.
So true, don't sweat the small stuff! :) Love your answer to 5.
Nothing beats a fast sled down the hill :)
I may be interested in a guest spot, just email me more details and we can work something out!
Post a Comment