Monday, January 30, 2012

Marriage: From the Mouths of Babes

Yesterday was my (and Al's, of course) one-year anniversary. It came and went without much notice - because it's hard to celebrate with 1400 miles between you. We did get into a little spat about something completely irrelevant, so we are calling a do-over tonight. Ultimately, it doesn't really matter if you bicker or make goo-goo eyes at one another on your anniversary, but it is best to be in the same room when you do.

I can say this, I am a lucky girl. Even one year (which has competely flown by) later, I am so elated to call him my husband. I am grateful to be in a happy, secure and safe relationship with someone who would quite literally do anything to insure my happiness. And I, his. Plus, I still think he's cute.
The night we were engaged
Engagement Photos (and Al being silly...)
Our Wedding
Wedding night drinks

On a related note, I ran across this today and just had to share. 
(original source)

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

Happy 1-year Anniversary :)

Garth said...

Happy Anniversary! 1 Year kepp going for 100 more. I am proud of both of you and glad to have Al as my Son-in-law.

I'll Love You Forever said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! lol kids are hilarious