Saturday, January 14, 2012

Currently...

I spent over an hour yesterday trying to put together a vlog of the milspouse quiz. My video ended up at 15 minutes and I couldn't make it shorter for the life of me. I cut out every except answering the questions and I even pre-prepared my answers so I would be quicker. YouTube won't take my video because it's too big for a free account to upload. Blogger won't upload the video directly because it's simply too big. The point: I will have to find a new topic to vlog - Stay tuned and in the meantime...

Current Book:
Law books. Two books I have to read for class (that are more noteworthy):
War, Peace and God by Gary Simpson
Everything Conceivable by Liza Mundy

Current Playlist:
The top songs:
Our - Taylor Swift
Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
Without You - Breaking Benjamin

Current Color:
White - We finally go some snowfall yesterday!

Current Food:
Coffee and Peanut Butter Toast

Current Show(s):
Project Runway All Stars
Whitney
Waiting for Walking Dead to start again in February

Current Needs:
A hot shower and a big lunch!

Current Triumph:
Finishing my last semester with a GPA boost

Current Banes of My Existence:
That I still have one semester left... :)

Current Celeb Crush:
Channing Tatum

Current #1 Blessing:
Al, obviously

Current Indulgence:
Swedish Fish

Current Outfit:
Button down top and sequined sweater with jeans

Current Excitement:
Heading to the coffee shop for a BIG turtle mocha

Current Mood:
Content.

Current Quote or Verse:
Just do it. -Nike
{ha ha}

Current App:
Phone app? Words with Friends

Current Product:
My gorillapod - Although it's proving harder to get used than I thought

1 comment: