Last week, Shutterfly contacted me with a very special offer. You see, they emailed their active customers with Colorado addresses and offered a CD of all the digital photos stored online - to help replace some of the lost memories! So simple, yet so very necessary!
Of course, Al and I were far from the fire damage and did not suffer any loss in the fire. Thankfully, we will not need to replace any of our memories. Many were not so lucky: over 400 homes were burned or destroyed in the fire and that is just the fire here in Colorado Springs. There were massive fires in the Ft. Collins and Boulder areas as well.
I responded to Shutterfly, thanking them for their generosity and asking if I could get a public code to share with you guys. They responded immediately with the following message:
We at Shutterfly offer our deepest sympathies for the wildfire tragedy that you and your neighbors have suffered. In response, we would like to help you restore some of your most treasured memories.
We would like to give you an Archive DVD of your images and ship it to you for free.
Please use the following promo codes:
Archive DVD: *79YS-FBHR-KFKY-6U07B7*
Free Shipping for the Archive DVD: *4RNW-BP9N-67GF-VB3VS7*
We would like to give you an Archive DVD of your images and ship it to you for free.
Please use the following promo codes:
Archive DVD: *79YS-FBHR-KFKY-6U07B7*
Free Shipping for the Archive DVD: *4RNW-BP9N-67GF-VB3VS7*
Please note that this is a ONE TIME code, and available only on ONE ORDER PER ACCOUNT.
Simply go online, select the "archive disc" option and upon checkout enter the above codes. It will be completely FREE.
My thought is that while I am publicly sharing this on the blog, people will use the honor system and take advantage of the deal only if they truly need it. The company was generous enough to offer this to those devastated by the fire, so I do not want to take advantage of that generosity by having everyone jump online and order a free disk of their photos.
If you have more questions or are unclear on how to redeem this code, please email me at melcandersen(at)gmail(dot)com
3 comments:
Mel, how sweet!! I'm going to share this on Facebook!
What an absolutely wonderful thing of them to do!
This is so cool! I'm sharing this!
Post a Comment