This week was especially long, since I spent two days in insurance classes in Denver and we had a lot of things going on with the house (We passed our inspection!) As such, I am definitely looking forward to the weekend. I did manage to round up a few great links from the week for your pleasure.
LEARN: How to use everyday things to make your life a little easier - via Real Simple
MAKE: a cute and highly organized place to hold your recipes
{I am currently working on mine right now!}
DO: take time out of everyday to calm your nerves and clear your brain! - via Happy Go Legal
WATCH: This video. It's a mash-up of all the best movies from your childhood (ahem, the 80's and 90's) to the lyrics of Sir-Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back." Seriously, this vid will make you smile. (Thanks for the share, Leah!)
LEARN: How to use everyday things to make your life a little easier - via Real Simple
MAKE: a cute and highly organized place to hold your recipes
{I am currently working on mine right now!}
DO: take time out of everyday to calm your nerves and clear your brain! - via Happy Go Legal
WATCH: This video. It's a mash-up of all the best movies from your childhood (ahem, the 80's and 90's) to the lyrics of Sir-Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back." Seriously, this vid will make you smile. (Thanks for the share, Leah!)
ENTER: these great giveaways:
1. From Mrs. to Mama - 2000 Reader Giveaway!
2. I Heart Organizing - Scrapbox Giveaway
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Making a cute and organized place to hold recipes is on my list of things to do! :)
Post a Comment