I really did not intend the week-long break from blogging. In fact, I sat at my computer 4 different times this week to write posts and none of them were ever completed. I think I felt bad every time I sat down to blog when there is so much to do for my job, the house, and the move.
Today, I am doing a photo dump to show you all the things I've been up to that are not blogging. Maybe then you can forgive me? Please?
1. House Planning:
Stay tuned Monday for a peek inside my design planning binder!
2. Parade of Homes
Lots of beautiful homes with helpful ideas:
Obsession: mirrored side tables and grey/dark palette
Great neutrals, center section is built-in medicine cabinet!
More great floor and tile options. My loves: subway tile back splash, travertine floor, big, usable islands!
3. Online shopping
My new cherry blossom top and gold polish from Julep
(Go here to get your own Julep Maven box!)
New jewelry from InPink - Bought with gift card I won on The Frugalista Diaries
4. Studying for my Insurance License
Looks fun, huh?
I don't normally post on Sundays, but something has been on my mind that I thought I would share with you tomorrow! Have a great weekend!











1 comment:
You sure a busy! Glad to see an update from you. We went to parade of homes last night, some beautiful homes with great ideas. Have a great weekend, Mel!
Post a Comment